Enterprise Quality Support for Small Business
We understand that as a small business owner, the daily demands of running your business are probably already maxing out your time and energy. The last thing you need to worry about every day is whether your anti-virus or latest software updates are current enough to keep you safe from the risk of a cyber-attack. Focus on what you do best and let us handle all the stressful IT distractions at a fixed monthly price.
shawcsIT Help Desk & Core Security Plan
- Friendly & Professional Help Desk support with a LIVE person, unlimited* calling during business hours (some restrictions apply) – all for a low monthly fee
- Fully monitored and managed anti-virus to eliminate risk and the worries about staff maintaining updates, virus/malware definitions and renewals
- Virus Breach Notification Alerts and Malware Detection
- Consistent maintenance of critical Microsoft and common third-party software updates and patches
- 100% locally owned and operated in your community
- Specially designed for small to mid-size businesses
How does the shawcsIT Help Desk work?
- Email issues
- Connectivity to printers or scanners
- Password resets
- Your staff will be able to contact the shawcsIT Help Desk during business hours by telephone, email or through the shawcsIT customer portal.
- Error messages
- Hardware problems
- Basic application troubleshooting
- Network connection problems (routers, firewalls, etc.)
- shawcsIT will notify you to approve any onsite work required, extended remote session, depot drop offs, or any associated additional charges.
*Most calls are resolved within 15 minutes. The number of help desk calls within the 15-minute window are unlimited and covered in the monthly fee.
*Calls not resolved within the 15-minute window will be optionally escalated to either a block of prepaid hours or a customized quotation can be provided to you.
Technology powers your business.
Let us power your technology
Have more questions? Want to chat with a live person?
Give us a call at 705-742-2204.
peace of mind for $35/month per computer
“Kawartha Participation Projects has been a customer of Shaw Computer Systems. for the past 25 years. During this time, they have helped KPP advance seamlessly into the technological age. The service we receive is consistently reliable, prompt, professional and friendly. Martin and his team have a breadth of knowledge, and they never make me feel foolish when I find myself treading on unfamiliar ground. shawcsIT’s services are perfect for any size organization, and I wholeheartedly recommend them!”
– SHARON KAYE, MANAGER OF FINANCE, KAWARTHA PARTICIPATION PROJECTS